Instant-Issue Debit MasterCard®
Use your Debit MasterCard® anywhere MasterCard® credit cards are accepted. Or access your cash at ATMs 24 hours a day. You'll get your card on the same day you open your account -- and if it is ever lost or damaged, we can replace it on-the-spot at one of our branches.
A service that enables excess funds in a commercial checking account to be swept overnight to a money market mutual fund account.
- Competitive interest rate
- Funds are swept daily with Federated Investors, Inc.
- Online access to view transaction information
- Monthly statements
- Not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of, nor guaranteed or insured by any bank or bank affiliate
- These funds are subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of value
Our convenient night drops enables you to make deposits after banking hours at all our offices.
Wire Transfers (Domestic and Foreign) can be transacted at any of our branches. Wire Transfer requests must be received by the bank by 12:00 pm EST for International Wires and 2:00 pm EST for Domestic Wires.
- Immediate availability
Click Here to Learn More about eBanking Services like Card Payment Processing, ACH Services, Online Wires, and Remote Deposit.
Important Information About Opening a Business Account
Effective May 11, 2018, new rules under the Bank Secrecy Act will aid the government in the fight against crimes to evade financial measures designed to combat terrorism and other national security threats.
EACH time an account is opened for a covered Legal Entity, we are required to ask you for identifying information (name, address, date of birth, social security number, as well as identifying documents) for:
- Each individual that has beneficial ownership (25% or more); and,
- One individual that has significant managerial control, of the Legal Entity.
If you are opening an account on behalf of a Legal Entity, you will be REQUIRED to provide the appropriate documentation and to certify that this information is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.