VP/Commercial Loan Officer
With over 21 years of commercial lending experience Amy works in partnership with new and existing customers to develop long-standing, value-added relationships. Amy resides in Keene and has lived in Cheshire County for over 40 years. She has been involved in community organizations like the Monadnock United Way and the Keene Chamber of Commerce and is currently the Board President of the Cheshire Housing Trust.
ready to apply? Here is a general checklist* of what you will need:
- Description of loan request and/or application
- Business plan (if business is less than five years old)
- A brief history of the business and its owners/principals
- Three years of most recent business tax returns and corporate financial statements
- Two years of most recent personal tax returns
- Current personal financial statement
*Please note this list is not all-inclusive and additional information may be requested in order to complete your application.
Important Information About Opening a Business Account
Effective May 11, 2018, new rules under the Bank Secrecy Act will aid the government in the fight against crimes to evade financial measures designed to combat terrorism and other national security threats.
EACH time an account is opened for a covered Legal Entity, we are required to ask you for identifying information (name, address, date of birth, social security number, as well as identifying documents) for:
- Each individual that has beneficial ownership (25% or more); and,
- One individual that has significant managerial control, of the Legal Entity.
If you are opening an account on behalf of a Legal Entity, you will be REQUIRED to provide the appropriate documentation and to certify that this information is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.