Savings for your business financial goals should not be complicated! Our savings account makes it simple and easy to establish a savings plan to fit your business financial goals.
- Low minimum balance to avoid a monthly service charge
- Low minimum balance to earn interest
- Interest compounded daily, credited monthly
- Free personalized deposit/withdrawal slips
- Liquid and safe
Certificate of Deposit (CDs)
For a higher degree of yield, we offer Certificates of Deposit available in maturities of three months to five years.
- Guaranteed fixed rate for the term of the certificate
- Choice of interest payment options
- Low minimum deposits
- Automatically renewable for your convenience
- Competitive market rates
- FDIC insured to the maximum allowed by law
Important Information About Opening a Business Account
Effective May 11, 2018, new rules under the Bank Secrecy Act will aid the government in the fight against crimes to evade financial measures designed to combat terrorism and other national security threats.
EACH time an account is opened for a covered Legal Entity, we are required to ask you for identifying information (name, address, date of birth, social security number, as well as identifying documents) for:
- Each individual that has beneficial ownership (25% or more); and,
- One individual that has significant managerial control, of the Legal Entity.
If you are opening an account on behalf of a Legal Entity, you will be REQUIRED to provide the appropriate documentation and to certify that this information is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.