Who we are
We are Savings Bank of Walpole. Our website address is: https://www.walpolebank.com/
What does Savings Bank of Walpole do with your personal information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and income
- Account transactions and transaction history and account balances
- Overdraft History
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reason Savings Bank of Walpole chose to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does Savings Bank of Walpole share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business practices— |
such as to process your transactions, maintain your accounts(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
|For our marketing purposes— |
to offer our products and services to you
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||Yes||No|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes— |
information about your transactions and experiences
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes—|
information about your creditworthiness
|No||We don’t share|
|For nonaffiliates to market to you||No||We don’t share|
What we do
How does Savings Bank of Walpole Protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
Employee access to your information is restricted to those who have a business reason to know such information.
How does Savings Bank of Walpole collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open an account or apply for a loan
- make deposits and withdrawals or make a wire transfer
- show your driver’s license or government-issued ID
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- New Hampshire Mutual Bancorp and
- Meredith Village Savings Bank and
- Merrimack County Savings Bank and
- MillRiver Trust Company
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Savings Bank of Walpole does not share with non-affiliates so they can market to you.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include debit card companies or financial service companies such as wealth management, securities broker-dealers and insurance agents.