Next year, jingle all the way –
Open a 2020 Holiday Club Account!
At Savings Bank of Walpole, we make it easy to save by offering a number of different products including the SBW Holiday Club Account. Open yours by February 1, 2020 so your holidays next year will be even more merry and bright.
How does it work?
Make recurring deposits into your Holiday Club account and watch your balance grow! At the annual maturity date of the account, you will receive your balance plus interest earned via direct deposit or a paper check.
Don’t forget – you have to open your holiday club account by February 1, 2020!
Here’s more information about our other savings accounts* and eBanking tools that automatically make saving money seamless.
- Regular Savings Account* – Our basic savings account features tiered interest rates and a low minimum balance requirement to avoid service charges.
- Easy Access Savings Account* – Link your SBW savings account to a Debit MasterCard® and enjoy the convenience of making purchases anywhere MasterCard® is accepted.
- Minor Savings Account – Designed for children 17 and younger, this account features no monthly service charges and no minimum balance requirements.
- eBanking and Mobile Banking – Enroll in online banking and access your savings account at any time. With the SBW mobile app, banking on the go and making mobile deposits is easy if you can’t make it to the bank.
- Automatic Online Banking Transfer between accounts – Make it easy to save with automatic online banking transfer between your checking and saving accounts.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) – If you have a high deductible health insurance plan that offers the option of opening an HSA, open a free one with us! It’s a great way to save for health care expenses OR for a rainy day. With an HSA, your employer is able to deduct a pretax dollar amount you specify and it’s directly deposited into your HSA account. If you withdraw money from your account, it is not subject to federal income tax as long you use it to pay for qualified medical expenses. The funds roll over and accumulate year-to-year.
Want to know more about how we can help you with your resolve to save more in 2020? Give us a call at (603) 352-1822.
*Average daily balance of at least $100 required. A $2 monthly service charge will be incurred if account balance is $100 or less. Minimum balance not required for Minor Savings account.