SBW gives you the same account management experience on your desktop, tablet, or smartphone. You can perform the same tasks on your chosen device, and you do not need to learn a new way to work on each platform.
Experience all the features available in Online Banking on your mobile device. The SBW Mobile App also has offers additional features like Mobile Deposit, Touch ID/Fringerprint Login, and Passcode Login.
READY TO GO MOBILE?
The Savings Bank of You To-Go is available on Google Play and the Apple App Store.
TOUCH ID / FINGERPRINT LOGIN
This newly released feature allows SBW customers to use biometrics at the point of login with the use of Touch ID /Fingerprint instead of a login ID and password on eligible Apple iOS and Android devices.
This feature is only available for users who have a Touch ID enabled Android device, iPhone or iPad and have registered their device. If you disable the Touch ID/Fingerprint feature on your device, you will be required to use the standard login method with your login ID and password.
- To enable Touch ID/Fingerprint login start by opening the SBW App. Tap on the Touch ID button if you are on an iOS device. If you are on an Android device this button will say Fingerprint.
- Review the terms and tap on Enroll Now.
- Enter your Login ID and Password and tap on Authorize.
- Place your registered fingerprint on your device fingerprint reader.
Mobile Deposit is designed to allow SBW customers to make deposits to their SBW checking and savings accounts from their camera enabled mobile device. Mobile Deposit is a Free service for all Internet Banking users. Both Retail and Business customers have access to this feature within the SBW Mobile App.
To Enroll login to the SBW Mobile App and go to Settings > Mobile Deposit Enrollment. Review the disclosure and agree to the terms.
Once you complete the enrollment go to Transactions > Mobile Deposit. You may need to log off and login again to see this option enabled.
To view your deposit activity and deposit status go to Transactions > Activity Center. Once a deposit is made, you will see an option to view Deposited Checks. You will see a list of deposits with the check image and deposit status.
Mobile Deposit funds are made available on the next business day.
The current Mobile Deposit limits* are:
- Daily Deposit Limit: $2,500
- Five checks max to be deposited per day
- Monthly Deposit Max: $10,000
- Twenty checks max to be deposited per month
*Mobile Deposit Limits are subject to change.
To enroll in text banking
- In the Navigation menu, click or tap Settings > Text Banking. The Text Enrollment page appears.
- Click or tap On.
- Enter the number that you want to enable for text banking in the SMS Text Number field.
- Click or tap Terms and Conditions to read the terms and conditions in another tab.
- Select the Agree To Terms check box.
- Click or tap Save.
- In the Enrollment Successful message, do one of the following:
- Click or tap Close to close the Text Banking settings.
- Click or tap Visit Preferences to configure account preferences for text banking.
Configuring account preferences for text banking
To configure text banking preferences for accounts
- In the Navigation menu, click or tap Settings > Account Preferences. The Account Preferences page appears.
- Click or tap Text.
- Locate each account that you want to use with text banking and do the following:
- Under SMS/Text tap on the On/Off button to turn this account On for Text Banking.
- Enter a nickname in the Display Name field. The nickname can contain 1-4 characters
TEXT BANKING COMMANDS
To get started with texting, simply start a text message and send it to 226563 (BANKME).
Displays the current account balance for all enabled accounts.
|BAL <account nickname>||Displays the current account balance for the account that you specify.|
|HIST <account nickname>||Displays the recent history for the account that you specify.|
|XFER <from account nickname> <to account nickname> <amount>||Transfers the amount that you specify from one account to another.|
|LIST||Displays a list of all available text banking commands.|
|HELP||Displays a list of contact points for information about text banking. This may include the website address, phone number, or other information.|
Disables text banking. You can also use the settings in online banking and the mobile banking app to enable and disable text banking.
Caution: When you send or receive a Text Banking message, normal text message and data rates apply.