To transfer funds
- In the Navigation menu, click or tap Transactions > Funds Transfer. The Funds Transfers page appears.
- On the Funds Transfer page, do the following:
- In the From drop-down list, select the account from which you want to transfer funds.
- In the To drop-down list, select the account to which you want to transfer funds.
- In the Amount field, enter the amount to transfer.
- (Optional) Select the Make this a recurring transaction check box. The Schedule Recurring Transfer fields expand. Click or tap a transaction frequency.
- Select a Start Date and End Date from the calendar, or click or tap Repeat Forever.
- Click or tap the Date field, and then select the date that you want the transfer to occur.
- (Optional) Enter information about the transfer in the Memo field.
- Click or tap Transfer Funds. The Transaction Authorized message appears and confirms that the transfer was processed or will be scheduled to process.
- Click or tap Close to set up another transfer, or click or tap View in Activity Center to review the transfer.
Transfers between accounts at Savings Bank of Walpole submitted by 6:00 pm on a business day are immediate and cannot be canceled.
Future dated transfers scheduled are available on the scheduled transfer date.
External transfers are processed at 3:00 pm each business day. Allow up to 3 business days for completion.
Note: You can set up a recurring transfer to start today.
To cancel a transfer (recurring or future dated) go to the Activity Center search for the transfer you would like to modify and click on Actions.
Deposit Only Accounts
You can link an SBW checking or savings account as a "Deposit Only" account for immediate transfers.
- You must know the account number and account type
- You must know the owner's email address
You do not need to be a signer on the account you want to add as a Deposit Only account. You will have the ability to transfer funds to this account but you will not have balance information.
You can make a one time transfer or link the account to your Internet Banking to use as you need it.