If you don't see your question in this list let us know and we'll work on an answer.
- When will I receive tax forms?
Tax documents are mailed yearly for accounts who earn interest.
- How to determine interest paid on a loan.
How much interest did you pay/earn on your loan or deposit account last year? And this year so far?
- What is the bank's routing number?
The Savings Bank of Walpole routing number is 211770093.
- How do I change my debit card PIN number?
How to change your debit card PIN number.
- How do I report a lost or stolen debit card?
To prevent fraud let us know right away if your MasterCard® debit card is lost or stolen.
- How do I get a replacement card?
To order a new debit card, give us a call or stop by any of our convenient locations.
- What is Identity Theft and How Can I Protect Myself?
Identity Theft refers to the impersonation of someone else, typically to obtain credit, access bank accounts or file for a tax refund in that person’s name.
- How can I be sure I am at the Savings Bank of Walpole web site?
An important part of preventing fraud is making sure you are at the correct site when you enter your credentials for internet banking.