Photo by Jeffrey Newcomer.

How do I report a lost or stolen debit card?

To report a lost or stolen Savings Bank of Walpole MasterCard® debit card:

  • Domestic card holders: call (800) 528-2273
  • International card holders: call (812) 647-9794

You should report a lost or stolen debit card as soon as possible to prevent fraudulent transactions from being processed against your account. When we hear from you we will immediately disable your current card number.

Lost or damaged SBW debit card?  Come in and replace it instantly at one of our branch locations.  A replacement card can also be mailed to your address on file.