Traveling? Let us know!!
Here are some additional things to consider:
- Verify your contact information with us especially any cell phone numbers you may be taking on your trip.
- Take several forms of payment in case there is an issue with your debit or credit card.
- Immediately call 1-800-528-2273 to cancel a lost or stolen debit card.
- Take our number with you in case you need to contact us: 1-877-walpole (1-877-925-7653)
- Research your travel location and be aware of any fees that may be assessed for using various payment types.
- Order foreign currency from us early to ensure it arrives in time.
- Be sure to remove travel documents from your safe deposit box a few days before your departure.
- Use Internet Banking or Tellerphone to monitor your accounts.
Debit Card Alert
There are geographical areas in which you may not use your Savings Bank of Walpole MasterCard™ Debit Card due to a high incidence of fraud. The areas that are blocked may change often depending on current world events and recent fraud scams. To minimize inconvenience to our card holders, please let us know when and where you are traveling by visiting your nearest branch or calling Customer Service at (603) 352-1822. Other travel tips:
- Verify the bank has your current phone number in case we need to contact you about transactions.
- Take multiple forms of payment in case you lose your debit card or have any other problems.