Renovation begins Monday, March 18.
Get ready for an even better way to do your banking. As the area’s truly local bank, SBW is always looking at ways to improve our products, services—and branches. And on Monday, March 18, we will begin renovations on our West Street branch in Keene. In addition to enhanced branch features like state-of-the-art technology for faster transactions, you’ll also enjoy the same great customer service from “universal bankers” – tellers who can handle ALL of your banking needs.
We thank you in advance for your patience during our renovation. In the event that we need to close for a day or two due to the renovation, we have two other branches located right here in Keene at 84 Marlboro Street (your closest option) and 817 Court Street. We also encourage you to use our free mobile banking app with your smartphone. You can even open an account online if you don’t have time to visit one of our branches.
In the meantime, here’s what you can expect from the brand new, good old, Savings Bank of Walpole on West Street in Keene after we’re finished with our renovation:
- Spacious, open layout – Accommodating more customers during high-volume times.
- Universal Bankers – In addition to handling deposits and withdrawals, our tellers will be able to open accounts and assist customers with loan applications.
- Private offices – For when you need a private conversation with one of our community bankers.
- New and improved state-of-the-art technology – Process transactions more quickly, saving you time.
- Self-Service Coin Machine– Meet “Jingles,” our brand new lobby coin counter. Free for our customers!
- Same two drive-up lanes, plus a new, enhanced drive-up ATM
If you have questions, just ask us while you’re at the branch or give us a call at (603) 352-1822.